Monday, February 16, 2009

Comfort Dolls

Since I had some crazy quilted pieces on my work table, I decided to make some dolls for the Comfort Doll Project that Pat Winter sponsors. It is such a worthy project and it is fun to make these little dolls. This one just evolved as most cloth dolls do. For some reason dolls don't necessarily follow along with what we had in mind. This little person needed some hair and a face. I sewed on a button face which I had and the hair line was still not existent. There was a cute little tassel so it went upside down on the top, I sewed a curtain ring on top so that she is a hanging doll or not.


The next little person just didn't have room for a face. Any anyway there is a little fairy face in the fabric somewhere near the stomach. She did however need some hair and so beads became the hair do of the day. She also is a hanging doll or not.0

And so off they go in the mail to Pat Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write something.