Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pink Card Case

A Funny Shaped Card Case
As usual things don't always turn out the way we think they are going to and instead we have something a little more whimsical and sometimes nicer. At some point in the past I was making a clutch handbag. Then, it got stalled, probably because is wasn't a very good one and I cut parts off the main piece of crazyquilting that I had done for the clutch. It became this strange shaped little card case.

The front of the card case is in the photo above.

The back of the card case is in the photo above. Admittedly it is kind of a "goofie" shape.
Below is a detail from the front.

Here is the card case open waiting to receive your credit cards, money and for me my Burt's and Bees lip gloss. I guess a short comb would fit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write something.